Cloud computing gives companies the ability to quickly increase the number of virtual services such as storage capacity and computing power-on-demand. At first, the concept was seen as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model. The idea that is Cloud computing has transformed in the last twenty years. Cloud service providers at the forefront have introduced innovative technology and features that improve the advantages of cloud computing. Nowadays, one of the largest cloud computing companies is Microsoft Azure (part of the Microsoft Azure cloud computing service) which can be learned through the Azure certification. Every business has implemented a cloud-based plan.
This article aims to dive into the advantages Microsoft Azure offers companies as the top cloud service provider. Cloud services such as Microsoft Azure offer tools enabling companies to design solutions to aid their clients quickly.
What’s the Microsoft Azure Cloud Service?
In the past years, Microsoft Azure grew and quickly expanded to compete against services offered by Amazon (AWS), IBM (Watson and Bluemix), and Google (Google Cloud). Today, you can access Microsoft Azure’s site and get details on the latest services and complete the helpline.
Microsoft Azure has an array of more than 600 services, which gives organizations the option of implementing storage of data and email, and other IT solutions at a scalable scale. The design and structure of Microsoft Azure ensure security in addition to security. Azure provides users with instant access to the latest technologies and services required by businesses and permits Azure cloud engineers to develop complex solutions rapidly.
It’s crucial to remember it’s important to remember it is important to note that Microsoft Azure quickly brings on modern technology, including its quick adoption of Blockchain tools and services. It would take several weeks to set up the first private Blockchain network using essential solutions in 2018, but today, Azure has a wide range of tools that allow small groups to have private Blockchain solutions in just an hour.
The Advantages from Azure Cloud Services
The purpose of the cloud service from Microsoft Azure is to give people and companies access to tools that were once expensive and difficult to set up. For instance, developing an application that worked with databases such as Mongo was a procedure that required a deep knowledge of the subject and the ability to build an adaptable Linux system. It was essential to accomplish this, but it was a long process to develop complex applications.
The benefits of Microsoft Azure can be broken into these categories:
- Lower Cost:- Azure is a custom set of services that allows you to only charge for services you want to access.
- Greater Security:- Microsoft provides the best security and conformity with privacy laws.
- Improved Productivity:- Azure offers a wide range of accelerators that allow quick deployment of solutions.
- Global Scale:- Azure was created to allow it to be seamlessly adapted from a tiny to global scale
- Intelligent:- Microsoft has integrated its investments in AI into Azure to assist you in managing your network
Today, everyone can use Microsoft Azure to set up a Mongo database on a highly-performing Linux cluster within a couple of minutes. Managing and installing servers on networks has been significantly reduced, making it much easier for developers to design solutions.
Azure Cloud Services List
Microsoft offers more than 600 Azure cloud-based services, and this number is constantly growing. The cloud services offered by Microsoft are classified in these categories:
- AI and Machine Learning:- Design solutions that include the most recent technology in artificial intelligence.
- Analytics:- Process, analyze, collect and present various types of data.
- Blockchain:- Develop and manage Blockchain-based apps by using a variety of tools
- Compute:- Cloud computing is accessible, and you can expand according to the need.
- Containers:- Manage and design your containerized apps more efficiently using the built-in tools
- Databases:- Let you expand quickly and grow faster through high-quality, secure, and enterprise-grade database services.
- Developer Tools:- Develop, manage and continuously provide cloud-based applications that can be written in any programming language.
- DevOps:- Increase innovation speed by using simple, reliable tools that guarantee continuous delivery
- Identity:- Control access to user identities and identities to protect against the most recent threats to apps and devices data, infrastructure, and data
- Integration:- Connect seamlessly cloud-based and on-premises applications and information across your company
- Internet of Things:- It is easy to integrate and manage IoT.
- Governance and Management:- Automate the process, make it simpler, and enhance the administration and compliance of your cloud resources
- Media:- Offer video content with high-quality and high-quality.
- Mixed Reality:- Combining the benefits of virtual and augmented reality that combine the virtual and augmented
- Mobile:- Create advanced and scalable mobile applications as well as device management
- Networking:- Connect cloud infrastructure as well as on-premises
- Storage:- Cloud storage is flexible and highly scalable to your data, apps, and other applications.
- Web:- Develop, deploy, and build powerful web applications quickly and efficiently. Microsoft offers a thorough overview of its most current services. There’s a good chance that there are a variety of sub-services for each major field.
Why Become a Certified Azure Cloud Service Engineer?
The certification process allows you to prove your proficiency. We’ve reviewed the most popular Azure capabilities. Microsoft offers three stages in certification. The certification process can help you make a better salary and, in addition to what you might imagine, here are the following courses for the three levels:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Lowest level solutions expert
- Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE): This is considered the world standard for IT professionals.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): It is widely recognized as the global standard for developers.
Bringing Azure Cloud Services Into Your Organization
Microsoft Azure is expanding rapidly beyond its initial core service. If you’re not yet using Azure and its offerings, you’ll most likely utilize Azure’s services shortly. It’s possible to begin and stop an application without significant expense, so don’t hesitate to utilize Azure. There are times when you’ll require the prototype, while there will be times when you need an enterprise-level database that can handle the entire company. No matter your requirements, Azure has the tools to scale in all sizes, from tiny to international.