Telegram users are growing by the day due to excellent features, one of which is a telegram bot that can assist you with everything you may need. The content that has been made available through this cloud-messaging platform is limitless.
Many users use Telegram to obtain pirated content such as movies, web series, television shows, and work-related reasons. We all get things from Telegram and wish to share them with others immediately, regardless of what we use Telegram for.
However, While downloading videos necessitates a high-speed internet connection, it may take longer if the file size is enormous. So, in this article, we’ll show you how to download Telegram files from your browser much more easily and quickly.
Method 1:- Use IDM to download Telegram files faster
IDM (Internet Download Manager) is a robust program that allows you to download any videos or anything from the internet. If you don’t want to use the default approach to save Telegram movies or files, you can use IDM to download Telegram files and media. Let’s look at how you can download files or videos via Telegram using IDM on your PC.
- Follow the instructions to install IDM on your browser.
- Allow IDM to run in your browser (extension).
- Reload the Telegram desktop application or the Telegram site.
- Go to the link above the video you wish to download and click it.
- Lastly, download the file or content you want.
Method 2:- Easily Download Telegram Files Using VPN
Instead of employing the Telegram bot, there is another way or option you may use to boost the download speed of Telegram. Yes, you can use your VPN if you don’t want to use the Telegram bot for any reason or if you’re not satisfied with the video downloader bot. Your download speed is now two times faster than before. However, after downloading your content files, remember to turn off one VPN.
- Search for VPN Download link in Google and download 1 VPN.
- Launch one VPN software, select “Get Started” and agree to the app’s terms and conditions.
- Now, on your device, turn on the 1 VPN.
- Select Install VPN profile from the drop-down menu.
- Press the OK button to connect your device to the 1 VPN.
- Now, open the Telegram app. And Go to the location where your videos are kept.
- Finally, from the upper left corner of the video, hit on the download option.
Method 3:- Boost your Videos Download speed with Telegram Bots
You may download Telegram videos faster than ever before by using any of the bots in your Telegram account. Get Public Link Bot, Link to Files, Files Web Downloader, Any Video Download Bot, and Save Video Bot are just a few of the bots available. Next, you don’t have to utilize all of the Telegram video downloader bots listed above; pick one and get the job done. I’ve included instructions on using these movie downloader bots in Telegram to speed up your downloads.
- Click on the search box at the upper right corner of your telegram account. There, put Link to Files, and a video downloading bot based on your search query will appear. Then, touch on a file bot link.
- Touch the start button from the bottom of the screen to link your connection to the bot. Using this bot, you can share any content/ files and get a direct download link.
- Return to the chat, group, or channel where the video or content files you wish to download faster on your smartphone are placed. Then copy the material and put it into the link to files bot. Now, wait a few seconds for the video downloader bot to build a link to your content file for you to download. When the creating procedure is finished, click the content link provided.
- Now, click on the video link to begin the download. You will notice that the download speed of your video or content file is substantially faster than previously.
Method 4:- Auto Download to Gallery save you time and make downloading easier
You may have grown bored of manually keeping each Telegram video and are looking for a way to store It to your device gallery without downloading them. You are correct. Telegram videos can be immediately downloaded to your collection. These are the simple actions that must be performed to obtain tension-free telegraph file downloads.
- Log in to Telegram.
- From the upper left corner, tap on Three horizontal lines.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your data and storage options.
- Enable both When using mobile data and connecting to Wi-Fi under the Automatic media download area.
Method 5:- Google Drive/Dropbox storage makes telegram files easy
If your PC or mobile device doesn’t have enough capacity, you can download Telegram videos directly to Google Drive or Dropbox. In this manner, you may increase the speed with which your Telegram movies, documents, and other files are downloaded to your G-Drive/Dropbox.
- Launch the Telegram app.
- From the upper right corner, tap the Search bar.
- Now type Get Public Link Bot in the search box.
- To activate the video downloader bot, tap the Start button.
- Select the file you want to download from the conversation, group, or channel.
- Paste the content file into Bot Link. After that, select the G-Drive/Dropbox option.
- Select Save to Google Drive/ Dropbox from the Open menu. Lastly, enable the Get Public Link Bot permission to use your Google account and press the Download button.
Method 6:- Download telegram videos using online Telegram Video Downloader
If you do not want to go through the Google apps and use the Drive storage, then the Telegram Video Downloader would be a perfect website for you. This tool helps you download as many videos as you want, directly from the Telegram app. The steps to download your favorite content from Telegram is also simple with this method and free as well. Especially, if you are already familiar with the apps like steptodown.com etc.
- First, you need to open the Telegram app.
- Find your favorite video through the search option
- Copy the URL of the specific clip you wish to download
- Open the Telegram Video downloader website
- Paste the copied link into the download bar
- Click the download button. That’s it.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Why is Telegram Downloading Slow?
These could be the reasons why your Telegram videos are taking so long to download. So examine it more closely and resolve it as quickly as feasible.
- One of the causes of slow download speeds is poor connectivity. As a result, keep an eye on your internet connection.
- Interacting with other social networking apps while your download is running in the background will slow it down.
- Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies can dramatically enhance its speed and performance.
Where is my telegram video stored?
Telegram movies are kept by default in your device’s file explorer> App> Telegram> Telegram Documents. You may also view the videos you’ve saved in your device’s gallery. However, if you utilize “Get Public Link Bot,” you can directly save your video to Google Drive or Dropbox.
How can I download telegram videos in bulk?
Telegram allows you to transfer an album of files, but it does not allow you to download them all at once. One method is to export the chat history, which can be accessed in the top right corner of the chat, but it will take a long time. You can preserve all of the photos and videos provided to you by using a service like automatically downloading to device storage or Google Drive.
Telegram is a terrific way to communicate with people worldwide since it is fast, secure, and straightforward. In just a minute, you may transfer media files, data, and other documents. However, downloading Telegram movies or other large videos will take a long time unless you are linked to a high-speed internet connection. I hope that this post has addressed your worries about downloading videos through Telegram.